Upon the entrance of nearly every Target store there lies a sectioned called The One Spot full of inexpensive knick-knacks and treasures. Believe it or not, they offer an assortment of beauty products, DIY project materials, and even fashion accessories. TopButtons has done the hunt for the must-have items so that you don't have to.
Pictured above are just some of the items The One Spot carries. The selection will vary from store to store, but each one is worth a perusal. Some items come in travel-size packs or even sample sizes, which is the perfect dose when you don't want to splurge to try out a new product.
- Burt's Bee's Intense Hydration Lotion - Most often associated with their Chapstick, Burt's Bee's is a brand to trust. It'll leave your skin feeling smooth and healthy.
- Kwik Mani/Pedi Kit - This is both cute AND functional. Now you can carry all your manicure essentials in one compact case. The boot comes in a variety of prints.
- Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream - This is one of the biggest beauty releases of 2014! Everyone loves their BB Cream, and now you can lather it on your entire body for the same effect. It's shea butter hydrates the skin, while its other ingredients add a shimmer and help with skin-strengthening.
- Garnier Skin Renew: Dark Spot Treatment Mask - This NEW intensive treatment clings to your face and captures bacteria caught in your pores. You'll feel like a new woman in just 10 minutes.
- Scotch Lint Roller - I'm sure you've been stuck in a situation where you've had lots of lint or dog hair on a black pair of pants. Fear no more! Scotch has a compact lint roller that will fit in most handbags.
- Shout Wipe and Go - You no longer have to panic when you spill sauce on your white pants moments before an interview or important event. Carry these Shout wipes in your purse and they'll clean the stain right out of nearly anything.
- Chevron Pencil Cup - This cute pencil cup comes in a variety of colors and is the perfect addition to dress up any desk or home office! (Our Fashion Cents Contributor - Alexis - has a floral one!)
Two fashionable items that Alexis took home were a pair of white-framed sunglasses for $1 and a straw fedora for $3. Both items are super versatile and perfect for Spring. The One Spot also carries hair clips, headbands, and jewelry and handbags from time to time. Keep your eyes open for what your local Target may carry. Every trip is as affordable as it is surprising.
Pictured above are some of the items Alexis saw at her local Target's The One Spot. TopButtons purchased the rest of the stock on those buttons pictured in the bottom left. We think they're as cute as button and perfect for crafting.
To save even more money, visit The One Spot during a shift in season or holidays. A lot of their inventory is catered to the current and ever-changing events and seasons, so their stock is always changing. When they have left-overs on their old stock -- for example, right after Christmas -- they discount those seasonal items 50-70% off. With prices already so inviting, these deals are steals!
Feel free to comment below and share your Target finds with us!