Bright colors, modern design, and a splash of gold are always on the "design menu" for me. I'm always on the hunt for home décor that has an upbeat vibe that is just plain FUN! Today, I am sharing ten of my current design obsessions, enjoy! 1. Michelle Armas Print: I love abstract art especially ones from this talented artist.
2. West Elm Glasses: These beauties are perfect for displaying on my kitchen shelves.
3. Ikea White Plant Pot: Having as many plants as I do can get expensive, that's why I always stock up on these inexpensive pots from Ikea!
4. Barn Light Electric Sconces: I love these delicate wall sconces. They are ideal for hanging next to the bed or by the fireplace.
5. DENY Designs Bedding: Ombre bedding in this color has such a calming effect, it's perfect for winding down at night.
6. Bello Pop Matches: I am always lighting candles so having a stylish box of matches to leave out on my counter is a must.
7. The Fashion Book: This gem is one of my top picks for a coffee table book by far.
8. World Market Coasters: Pink agate coasters...I'm in love!
9. Ikea Sheepskin Rug: For a mere $10, these rugs are great for throwing over the back of a chair... or two...or three!
10. Jonathan Adler Phone Dock: Charging your phone at night is essential, so you might as well charge it in style.
What's your design style? Let us know in the comments below!