December has officially arrived and you know what that means…its time to start making our Christmas shopping lists! For all of my fellow makeup lovers out there I’ve rounded up 6 holiday value sets that are a steal! Whether you choose to purchase these sets as gifts or for yourselves, this is the time of year to get the deals. 1. Lash Stash is the ideal gift for the girl who is always on the hunt for the perfect mascara. YSL, Lancome, and Benefit are just a few of the brands you will find in this 11 piece kit. $45 ($118 value)
2. The Nars Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret is a limited edition 5 piece set that is apart of the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. These matte and satin lip colors are essential shades that will carry you through the Winter months. $49 ($96 value)
3. The Makeup Forever HD Complexion Starter Kit is a 4 piece set that includes face primer, foundation, setting powder, and a kabuki brush. This kit contains everything needed to achieve a flawless foundation look. $79 ($114 value)
4. The Beauty Closet includes 21 beauty products that the Sephora staff reaches for themselves on a daily basis. Anastasia Beverly Hills, Laura Mercier, Becca, and Hourglass are just a few of the brands that you will find in this kit. This set is excellent for the girl who loves to try the latest and greatest beauty products. $99 ($298 value)
5. The Give Me More Lip set is a 17 piece lip sampler that is the perfect gift for the lipstick lover. It includes glosses, lipsticks, liners, treatments, tars, liquids, balms, and creams in an assortment of red, pink, nude, and berry shades. $59 ($192 value)
6. The Benefit Advent Calendar is the way to try out all of the beauty products that you have been eyeing from this line. It is also a wonderful gift to give someone who loves Benefit or wants to get more into makeup. This set includes 24 beauty essentials and is a steal at $99. ($150 value)
What holiday sets do YOU have your eyes on this year?