Black Friday is THE one day a year that all shoppers look forward to. To assure that you don't miss out on any sales or deals, we've searched the internet high and low to make 2014 the BEST Black Friday experience.
- BlackFriday.com This website makes shopping easy with an app that is available on both iPhones and Androids. Some of its features include: a Wishlist on the Go, the ability to Find the Best Deals, and the selection of Your Favorite Stores ... ALL at your fingertips.
- bfads.net This website provides a list of ads from local stores such as Amazon, Best-Buy, Khol's, Sears, Target, and more. It even provides up-to-date information on what times stores will be opening and closing on Black Friday.
- RetailMeNot.com: This is an excellent website and app to have handy when looking for deals all year-round. It serves as an added bonus during Black Friday! It's constantly being updated with a forum of new deals and promo codes.
- Black Friday Slickdeals: Some of the best features of this app include the ability to set up alerts when a desired deal goes live, the advantage of chatting with other deal-hunters for advice and insider-tips, and special access to Black Friday information.
- Shop Savvy: This app allows you to SCAN the barcode of an item in store so that you can compare it to prices at other stores in real time! Most results will even include reviews on the item too!
- Your Favorite Store: Chances are that YOUR FAVORITE STORE has an app specifically designed just for your shopping pleasure! Go to the app store and search your store of choice. Why not get your deal and coupon information straight from the source?
- Forever 21 is having a Thanksgiving One-Day Sale, with 40% off hundreds of styles! By visiting the link, they'll show you a countdown til the sale goes live. Chances are, they'll have a Black Friday day sale too!
- Express is one of those stores you admire from afar but typically only shop at when they have a good sale. Black Friday is the prime time to score at Express. Make sure to stay up-to-date with their website and social media posts to see what sales are in store.
- Asos is providing an early sale for up to 70% off, but they are also going all out for Black Friday AND Cyber Monday. We recommend signing up, so that you can be the FIRST TO KNOW about all their exclusive offers.
- Target is the perfect place to shop because you can literally make all your Christmas purchases at one store. They have such a wide variety of items ranging from electronics, to grocery, to home decor, to fashion and more! Check out their Black Friday catalog online.
We hope these Black Friday apps, websites, and deals make your 2014 Black Friday shopping experience more efficient and enjoyable. Make sure to leave a comment and let us know some of your favorite places to shop for Black Friday, and maybe even share your shopping tips too!
May the Black Friday sales be ever in your favor!