February is the month when we are ready for the cold to be over, and dream of warmer days. That’s probably why most of the products on my February edit are a bit on the colorful side! Here are a few items I’ve got my eye on this month. 1. With the cold, gloomy days that have been lurking, this beach print is sure to brighten up the home.
2. This Crosley record player needs to be on my credenza asap! I adore this color, it's charming and playful all at once.
3. I love this butter gloss from NYX. It’s a vibrant peachy/ pink color that makes me feel like summer is almost here.
4. I am always updating my desktop wallpaper. Thanks to Design Love Fest I have a ton of FREE options to choose from. I think I will start with these geometric shapes!
5. Lately, I've been on a MAJOR organization kick. These inexpensive Ikea storage boxes have brought much needed order to my bookshelves.
6. This Bumble And Bumble Dry Shampoo is a daily beauty staple of mine. It gives the perfect amount of volume and texture to my hair.
What's on your February must- haves list?! Let us know in the comments below.