With the holidays approaching, everyone is rushing to buy gifts for all the people on their shopping lists. This can become very difficult and costly when the steep price tags add up. Why not give your parents a cost effective list of stocking stuffer ideas? Here's 10 different areas of ideas all under $25!
1. Clothes – Not many clothing items can be stuffed into a stocking, however, a cute graphic tee or leggings will do the trick.
This tank combines a couple great popular styles by incorporating ombre, flying birds, and the infinity sign. For about $24, this shirt or other similar shirts can be purchased at Delia*s
A couple pairs of leggings can be bunched up to stuff your stocking with enough remaining room for tons of other cute goodies. CottonOn is currently selling these in a variety of colors for 3 for $20
2. Ballet Flats - Hence the name "flats", these shoes are very slim, therefore they'd fit great. CottonOn sells both of these styles for about $5 each.
3. Small Purse/Pouch - Coin purses and make-up bags can be the perfect addition to any day-bag. They come in handy when you need to grab-and-go a few items in a hurry, or simply when you want to keep things organized. Here's two great selections from Forever 21 & CottonOn.
4. Socks - They may have been the dreaded stocking necessity as a youngster, but they're making a comeback -- especially the cute ones with lace, embellishments, or quotes.
5. Gum - It's as simple as that. It's not just about looking fresh, but it's about smelling fresh too. This 50-pack of Mentos is a perfect pack to share, plus it's minty and long-lasting. This can be purchased at any grocery or convenient store.
6. Skinny Belt - These thin-width belts are super trendy. So why not incorporate TWO trends by adding animal print? This specific belt can be purchased at CottonOn for just $2.
7. Sunglasses - Owning these doubles as both a fashion item and a necessity. CottonOn offers these WayMax Sunnies in a variety of colors - 2 pairs for just $10
8. Bling - Every girl needs a little jewelry in her life to spice up any outfit. Here's three different options, whether you want a glamorous necklace, classy earrings, or a sleek watch.
9. Hair Accessories- Cute headbands and bows are the perfect way to spruce up your hair-do in a rush. Floral and galaxy prints are among the most popular patterns incorporated in this look. Forever 21 offers a wide selection of hair accessories. The options provided below are all under $4 a piece.
Another great stocking stuffer in this department is hair-ties. A girl can never have enough of these in her life. Forever 21 offers a decorative cupcake set of hair-ties for just a couple bucks.
If you want to drastically color your hair without the commitment of long-lasting colored locks? Ask your parents for some hair chalk in your stocking. Alexis tried some and loved the results.
10. Beauty Products - Whether you need lip color, nail color, or a sweet scent, beauty products are an essential.
Cover Girl offers a large choice of colors and combinations in this combo lip color.
Target sells lots of nail polishes. In this gift box, this set may be the only thing fitting into the stocking. To fit more items, purchase nail polishes separately for inclusion.
If you're ever caught in the middle of a fashion crisis, this kit will save you. Alexis has carried one in her purse for years. It is compact and functional.
Bath and Body Works sells the best scents. These lotions are currently Buy 3, Get 3 Free. Persuade gift-givers with this deal to maximize the amount of people being gifted to.